Friday, April 05, 2013

Don't be stupid, America!!

I've spoken of this in previous posts, but it bears repeating: the Republican party is trying to "rebrand" itself as a kinder, gentler bunch of fascists - DON'T FALL FOR IT!!! Rand Paul, the little twit of a junior senator from my state, is trying to spearhead this effort. I am here to tell you, it is NOT SINCERE!! It is nothing but a public relations ploy designed to make us think that they are not the selfish Nazis they have been for most of their history, after Lincoln (I wonder if Lincoln would BE a Republican if he were alive today).

Do some reading - you will see that it is not real. I'll try to post some examples of what I am talking about in the days to come. But it's bullshit, America! They do not care about you, or me, or anything but getting elected so they can enrich themselves and their cronies at OUR expense. Believe it.

No comments: