Monday, January 10, 2011

Just wanted to let you know...

by Rich Miles

I don't really have much to say on this topic. I just wanted to stop by and let you all know, because to me it's very exciting news.

Tom DeLay (yes, THAT Tom DeLay) was sentenced to 3 years in prison today, for, in essence, money laundering.

I don't think there's any way he'll serve the entire sentence, but in any case, he's going to jail. The man described some years back as the most powerful politician in America - is going to prison. He might have to stay one year at least.

I am gleeful that at least this much justice was served.

Now all we need to do is get Shrub in prison. His crimes were not merely diddling about with cash.

He's a murderer and war criminal. Hell, he might end up going to jail for FOUR years. Or maybe for life.

One can only hope.

1 comment:

Jack Jodell said...

I share your glee, Rich, and I'm with you all the way on Shrib and Cheney!