Friday, August 17, 2012

Lies, damn lies, and statistics, Part II

by Rich Miles

Apropos of nothing really, Blogger has some mildly interesting statistics on this site that I wanted to share with you.

One list of stats is the countries from which my site is visited. Needless to say, the majority of my visitors are from the U.S.

But guess what nation is second place, with approximately 18% of the visits?

Russia!! That's right, Russia, the former Soviet republic. I confess I have no idea what to make of that fact, but fact it is.

If you'd care to offer an opinion about why about 1/3 as many people from Russia as the U.S. visit this site, I would be happy to read it.

But if you use the word "Communist", you will be deleted and blocked. Unless you use it in reference to something besides me.

No comments: