Friday, August 10, 2012

Tell this to everyone you know!

by Rich Miles

Know what this is?

It's a tax calculator.

Now don't get excited all over yourself. It's a tax calculator that will tell you something very important.

It will tell you what your tax will be this year under the tax proposals of President Obama, and what it will be under the proposals of Mitt 'the Mutt' Romoney.

And the results are pretty astounding. In my family's case, we saved over $4400 with the Obama plan.

Of course, that's nothing compared to the approx. $87K I would save with Romoney's plan If I were a millionaire. And a member of the 1-2% club. And an unconscionable bastard, who cares only for myself and my money. Yes, if I were all those things, I could get a MUCH larger cut of the pie.

But I'm not. I'm just a middle-class pensioner.

If you're a millionaire, vote for Romoney! If you're an American, vote for Obama. It's that simple!

Fortunately, there aren't enough millionaires to swing the vote to Romoney. At least, unless they cheat. Which they've been known to do.

Gawd, what's happening to this country?

No comments: